Research in our lab explores novel ways to control, explore and utilize mechanical resonators by using quantum optical tools. Employing quantum control over mechanical devices offers fascinating perspectives in research and for applications.
- Suspended photonic crystal membranes in AlGaAs heterostructures: Appl. Phys. Lett. 116, 264001 (2020)
- Cavity Optomechanics with Photonic Bound States in the Continuum: Phys. Rev. Research 3, 013131 (2021)
- Stationary optomechanical entanglement between a mechanical oscillator and its measurement apparatus: Phys. Rev. Research 2, 033244 (2020)
- Modeling and fabrication of chip-based superconducting traps: Supercond. Sci. Technol. 33, 105002 (2020)
- Ultrasensitive Inertial and Force Sensors with Diamagnetically Levitated Magnets: Phys. Rev. Applied 8, 034002 (2017)