Welcome to the Wieczorek lab. Here you find our current and previous group members.
Are you interested to join us? Have a look further down the page.
PostDoctoral fellow (VR International PostDoc, jointly with the Aspelmeyer group)
PostDoctoral fellow (Marie Skłodowska-Curie PostDoctoral fellow)
Master thesis students
Master thesis student
- Sushanth Kini Manjeshwar, PhD student
- Martí Gutierrez Latorre, PhD student
- Anton Söderqvist, Master thesis student
- Fia Hellman, Master thesis student
- Avan Mirkhan, Master thesis student
- Lukas Deeg, Guest PhD student
- Johan Kolvik, Master thesis student
- David Hambraeus, Amanuens student
- Joey Frey, Master thesis student
- Matthias Rudolph, PostDoctoral fellow
- Karim Elkhouly, Master thesis student
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey to observe the quantum behavior of macroscopic objects or to develop novel quantum sensing technologies? We are happy to talk with you! Simply get in touch with us for more in-depth information and a lab tour.
We will have new openings in the fall of 2023 for PhD/PostDoc positions in the field of macroscopic quantum behavior. These positions will be part of an ERC consolidator Grant.
We are always looking for motivated students for their Master thesis or as interns. We offer interesting projects, which are mostly focused on experiments, simulations, fabrication, or a mix of these activities. In case you are interested in cavity optomechanics, magnetically levitated systems, or quantum optics with two-dimensional materials, please contact Witlef for opportunities. Some Master thesis topics can be found here.
PostDoctoral candidates, who are interested to join our group, please contact Witlef for further information. PostDoctoral candidates from Germany can apply for a Feodor Lynen fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation with Witlef as host.